CranHoney and then some with our Lavender Honey! They were amazing! Here is the recipe for both:
CranHoney Orange Biscotti
What you need:
1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
1 tablespoon Arrowroot Powder or Cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup of CranHoney
2 teaspoon orange zest
1/4 cup of dried cranberries
1/4 cup of pistachios or macadamia nuts (we used macadamia nuts!)
1. In a food processor, combine almond flour, cornstarch, salt, and baking soda.
2. Pulse until well combined.
3. Add CranHoney, Dried Cranberries, and Macadamia Nuts.
4. Form into 2 "logs" on a baking sheet that has parchment paper on it.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then remove from oven. Cool for 20-60 minutes.
7. Spread slices back onto the baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool. The more they cool the crispier they will become.
To make the Lavender Honey Biscotti, change out the Dried Cranberries for the same amount of Coconut. Also, change out the CranHoney for Lavender Honey!
After they have cooled completely enjoy them with your favorite tea or coffee! Or you can also eat them just as they are!
-Sarah and Lizzy (guest chef)
Adapted from: Elana's Pantry