What you need:
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour, sifted with 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of PassionHoney
1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted in microwave, then slightly cooled
1/3 cup of whole milk
1/2 cup of butter or margarine, softened
2 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
3 tablespoons PassionHoney
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How To Make It:
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius).
2.Line muffin tin cups with liners and spray with oil.
3. Beat eggs using a hand mixer. Gradually add the follwoing ingredients, one by one, and keep mixing until blended: sugar, PassionHoney, butter, and finally milk.
4. Gradually sitr in flour mixture and mix with a fork just until incorporated.
5. Fill muffin tin cups only half full.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan about 10 minutes, then remove and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Cream butter in mixer for 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
2. Slowly add 1 cup sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Add PassionHoney and cinnamon and mix until combined.
4. Add remaining confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, and beat until well incorporated.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of cream at a time, and mix at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
6. Add more cream or sugar as necessary to achieve proper consistency.
Makes around 18 cupcakes
This recipe was created by my mom this week! She is a fantastic cook and did an amazing job with this recipe! We all loved the tangy taste of PassionHoney in both the cupcakes and frosting! It tastes very light and fluffy! The cinnamon on top added a nice taste and look to the cupcakes! We tripled the batch for an event that we were providing the desserts for and speaking at! Everyone loved them! Feel free to try them out and let us know what YOU think about them!
Recipes Adapted from: Blogger for Hire, Mini Baker, and Love and Olive Oil